StandUpClasses.com (SUC.com) brought to you by the world famous Laughing Skull Lounge inside The Vortex Bar & Grill Midtown Atlanta.
SUC.com is taught by Marshall Chiles who has been a professional international comedian since 2000, owns The Laughing Skull Lounge (Atlanta), Morty’s Comedy Joint (indianapolis), Laughing Devil Comedy Club (New York City), Asbury Park Comedy Festival (Asbury Park), and The Laughing Skull Comedy Festival. Now… he has also performed on over 1,000 comedy shows and produced over 5,000 comedy shows.
Here are the big reasons why you should take our stand-up comedy class in Atlanta:
- 5 weeks of fun-time comedy learning
- ‘Comedy 101′ webinar going over the basics and various comedy writing exercises
- 75 Minute ‘Business of Comedy’ podcast from Marshall Chiles
- Video recording of your graduation set
- Stage time on a real comedy club stage each class
- After graduation, you get TWO OPEN MICS spots at The Laughing Skull Lounge so you can get into the “comedy scene”
- Free weekly admission on Thursday or Sunday shows to the Laughing Skull Lounge so you can learn from watching top comedians.
- Easy access to the teacher outside the class
- Lots of love and admiration allowing you to let go of your bad childhood
*** Please be aware, the best way to learn stand-up comedy is to do it. Classes will help you greatly, but the only way to get better is to do it. We like to use the analogy of golf. If you want to be a better golfer, you need lessons. But the only way to get better at golf is to apply those lessons. And even Tiger Woods has a coach (INSERT GO-TO JOKES HERE). So let us be your comedy coach and we guarantee you will be a better at comedy because of our comedy class.***
Still Not Convinced? Here Are Four More Reasons Why YOU Should Take A Stand-Up Comedy Classes
1) It will shave years off your learning curve; helping you go further faster
2) It is a great way to learn public speaking
3) You will graduate with 5-7 minutes of quality comedy material
4) Tiger Woods has a coach, and he is the best at what he does… so if you want to be better, you should take lessons too